Sunday, August 27, 2017

Students Create Their Own Blogs

Hey Class!

Jeffco employee painting my barn last week
I hope you had a great weekend.  I was busy catching up with some gardening, paint "touch-ups", lawn mowing, and schoolwork.

I checked out the Google Classroom assignment asking you to post your Blog URL's.  Many students shared their information correctly, unfortunately some students posted URL's that did not take me to their Blogs.  I posted the link you sent to the classroom into an app called Feedly.   If the link was valid your post appears on the feed for your class.  The images below show the student blog comments from third and fourth block.

If you don't see your blog in the list then either your link was invalid or you did not make a post. If your Blog is not on the list please update the blog URL in the Google Classroom assignment and/or complete your first post.   Please ask me, Mrs. Beresford, or someone who is on the list below for help if you're having trouble.



2 comments:

  1. thats my blog...imma blogger ://zoemigau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://picklejardome.blogspot.com/ I is Dylan S.

    ReplyDelete

Music Through the Decades at NLHS

Music Through the Decades at NLHS